Sunday, July 6, 2008

The first time I met Zack: TAKE 2

Sunday 26 August 2007:

I will admit, I put on a little makeup and wore something nicer than usual. I just wanted to be safe should I run into him again.

I did. I don't remember how it happened, but we ran into each other by the bathroom and started to talk a bit. Zack didn't remember meeting me. I was actually really happy. I would always get annoyed when guys would remember every little detail from a 90 second conversation the week before. That always seemmed a little too eger for me. Zack was not like this. Not remembering even meeting was a breath of fresh air. I didn't mind at all.

We spoke briefly. We learned each other's last names and found that both our fathers are both Mexican. Isn't that neat? It was classic small talk. He actually seemed so uninterested. Richard was there though and he had remembered me and my name. Go Richie!

3 minutes probably passed and we were again on our own way. I also met Connor that day who was Zack's and Richard's other roommate. I was excited to know that there were cool guys (my kind of people/friends) in the ward for once.

2 comments:

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

HI Linda this is Brandy (AKA Murillo) Brinkerhoff, I am so sorry i didn't make it to your bridal shower! I had a conflict at the last minute. I just wanted to tell you congrats & see if you were still here. Let me know! I hope you had fun.

CHJ said...

no no no you are mis-remembering I knew you before they even moved into our ward!!! this HURTSSSS Linda. hurts