Monday, June 30, 2008

Richard's and my first date

One night my roommate came in and asked me if I had my phone. She told me that Zack was going to be calling me. She went on to explain that he had asked her to go to a baseball game. She said no, "but my roommate would want to go." I didn't know how I felt about him calling her first but I didn't care too much. She gave him my number and told me to get ready for him to call.

Richard called me a few minutes later and did the asking.

They asked me to find a friend to go with us. My friend I found was great. When we were walking to meet up with Richard and Zack she asked me if I was interested in one of them. I told her "actually, I just met them but, yeah the tall one rather than the other one." She got it and was the perfect friend to have had with me.

I strategically sat by Zack and she and Richard on the other side of me. It turned out to be such a fun night. Zack and I talked a lot during the whole game. We watched but somehow talk of mission days mostly throughout the game. It was pretty fun. Then the fireworks came and the dugout jumping pictures.

In the end the date was all I hoped it would be. Little did we know it would be the beginning to the rest of our lives together.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You two are the jumpiest people I know!... awesome you have pictures of you first date.