Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An aniversary for us



We started our dating this day last year. It happened after a weekend apart and together, after a walk with my nieces, after lots of laughing and pictures, after lots of talking and 3 hours of travel, it was clear that we both really liked each other and that we should start dating. I knew it was going to be great and, well, here we are, I am his wife and he is my husband. I love my new family. God truly knows what we need and I know He did hear every time I thought of a quality I really didn't want or had to have please please please. I am so blessed. Zack is such a good husband. He is so good at being a husband, you'd think he'd mastered it somewhere earlier. He just claims he is just loving me. Well, I am grateful that I can bring that outstanding, perfectness, in him and I am SO grateful that I have my dream best friend, husband. Life is beautiful indeed.

I LOVE YOU ZACK!

Click here to review the past from Zack's blog and from Linda's blog.

No comments: